cheap jerseys "How Video Vixen, Kodak Died. Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19" - Clarence Peters – GistMore Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China
s0lUyChKTbNVyigpKSi20tcvLy/XS85ITSzISi0qTq0szs/LycxL1UvOV7IDCytAxW30E+0A
Entertainment

“How Video Vixen, Kodak Died. Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19” – Clarence Peters

Nigerian video director, Clarence Abiodun Peters, has sooner or later spoken approximately the dying of professionaldancer, Love Divine referred to as Video Vixen, Picture Kodak at his residence.

He found out via his social media page on Monday morning, giving account of the unhappy incident.

Peter stated, he turned into not physically inside the identical room as Picture Kodak however within the identical building.

He stated it changed into some moments after that they referred to as his interest to what happened.

He also referred to that no person has been arrested in connection to the dancer’s death.

He stated he was best called via the Police for interrogation.

His words: “On the twenty ninth of April 2020, Love Divine Ike (Picture Kodak) became within the dance studio, at thepremises of Capital Dreams Pictures, with five other team members and myself – 7 human beings in total.

“At approximately 7:30 pm on the same day, whilst in another office – a building beside the dance studio, at the equal premises, some folks who were stated to be with Love Divine at the time, rushed in and called my attention to the fact that Love Divine had collapsed.

“We right now rushed her to the nearest hospital, which refused to let us into their premises, not to mention admit her. They assumed she became a Covid-19 patient.

“We tried, but we had been not able to advantage access into a second health center. We eventually got her to a thirdhealth facility where she turned intoreported dead 30 minutes after arrival.

“I changed into not physically inside theequal room as her whilst the incident occurred, and when I inquired, I changed intotold by using those gift at the scene that Love Divine, while taking a damage from the dance session, changed into sitting on one of the metal sliding door rails, charging and the usage of her phone plugged to an extension box.

“The witnesses didn’t recognise anythingbecome wrong till they saw she had laid down, and they observed smoke coming from her chest area.

“She became stated to be electrocuted, her smartphone became observed on her chest, with extreme burn marks, and the telephone’s imprint on her chest.

“The witnesses had been taken to the Ojodu Police Headquarters instantly from the medical institution where statements weretaken and the cellphone (which had strainsof burnt flesh on it) was deposited.

“The following day, the Police conducted an exam of the frame and had been taken to the scene of the incident for further examination.

“The Police are currently sporting out a complete-scale research into the occasions that occurred, and an autopsy will be carried out, with the overall permission and consent of her family.

“Please note that no one has been charged or arrested, with the aid of the Police. The witnesses and I willingly made ourselves available to the Police and we’ve all pledged our complete co-operation, thru every a part of this process. I may be assisting out in every feasible capacity.”

Leave a Comment